By reading or using this website, you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this website.
(1) General Disclaimer – Kayla O’Neill and all parties involved with Parent Expert to Mom provide the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages are not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog or through the email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of medical advice and opinions. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Kayla O’Neill or Parent Expert to Mom itself. The entirety of this website and its contents and emails are meant solely to be an educational and informative resource as well as a place to connect with other parents. Please do not take action from anything you read on Parent Expert to Mom without first consulting with your medical professional/doctor. Parent Expert to Mom does not replace the evaluation and intervention of a licensed and credentialed Early Childhood Special Education Teacher or any other medical or education professionals. If you are concerned that your child may have a developmental delay, please contact Early Intervention Services in your area for a consultation or evaluation.
(2) Third Party Information Disclaimer – Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Kayla O’Neill and Parent Expert to Mom has no control. Therefore, Kayla O’Neill, Parenting Expert to Mom makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(3) Copyright & Trademark – This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of Kayla O’Neill, Parenting Expert to Mom, its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use our Protected Information without Kayla O’Neill’s (Parenting Expert to Mom) express written consent.
(5) Comment Policy – By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below. I welcome comments on my blog posts! Yes, I love some good interaction on my website, I love seeing people connect with one another and possibly build relationships and support one another. But please keep your comments clean and related to the content I post. I reserve the right to remove any comment. My site, and the web in general, is the perfect place for dialogue, the sharing of information and connecting with like-minded people. So please feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate. Let’s get connecting!
– Comment Privacy
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on my site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted. Because, lets face it, sometimes we just really need to be heard, or seek advice for things we tend to be embarrassed over and that’s okay! Parenting Expert to Mom truly wants to be a place where you feel like your safe and hopefully gain some valuable insight and support along the way. You can always email Kayla O’Neill herself at email@example.com as well for discreet and private topics, and I will either get your voice heard, help by making a resourceful post and/or course or simply post something for you. Anything you need, Parenting Expert to Mom is here for you.
-Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on my site; you simply grant me a license to post your comments should I feel like it. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
(6) Permissions Policy –
Print: print posts/content off my site for non-commercial use (up to 10 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© parentingexperttomom- All rights reserved. Originally published at www.parentingexperttomom.com” You may not use any material, content, design or anything else with-in this website and emails for commercial use.
Re-post: re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post.
Link: Like what you see? We highly encourage you to share our stuff! Be sure to link to my site or any of my public posts. This is what helps us at Parenting Expert to Mom grow and reach more people.
You cannot (without my written permission):
– re-post my content in its entirety, especially not word for word.
– Alter or sell any content on this site without my permission.
– Translate any of my writings in to another language.
To request any such permissions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org